COVID-19 has changed the way of life irrevocably across the globe since last year. Even after testing negative covid leaves a long-lasting effect on the body. The post covid symptoms include symptoms like fatigue, breathing problems, joint pain, chest pain, and foggy memory long-lasting tips, you can follow for a smoother recovery.
1. Diet – Have healthy, easy-to-digest, warm meals at a regular time.
2. Start with simple carbs, vegetables, soups, and a semisolid diet which will be easy for digestion. After achieving a proper digestion quotient, you can start with a good amount of lean protein or simple protein. Lentil soups, meat stew, boiled eggs, nuts, and seeds are the easiest ways of incorporating protein into the diet.
3. 4 tsp of cow ghee with a meal is very important for recovery.
4. Lungs are the most affected by COVID-19 so it is important to make them stronger again.
5. Regular breathing exercises including Pranayam, Anulom, Vilom, Bhramari, and Omkar are very important. Avoid intense pranayam like Kapalabhati. Exercises with the help of a spirometer, balloon etc are also useful.
6. Little weight training with very low weights is useful to regain muscle mass. Start cardio exercises after 2-3 weeks post disease.
7. Rest – proper rest is very important for best recovery. Follow proper sleep times. 7-9 hrs of sound sleep proves very effective for the recovery stage.
8. Always monitor your symptoms like fatigue, muscle weakness, paleness, hair fall, weight gain, sugar fluctuation, BP fluctuation, etc. Do regular pathological tests too to monitor said symptoms.
9. Relieve your anxiety and stress with a positive approach and consistent efforts for the best recovery. So stay happy and consistent!
10. Focus on your Well-being with a @home Health monitoring device like TURYAA which analyses your inner health, immunity, metabolism, and stress levels for You and your family’s health.
Dr. Gayatri Kulkarni – Mulye (MD Ayurved),
Vaidya Tejaswini Bhale – Borse (Ayurveda Physician),
Shruti Kulkarni (Clinical Nutritionist)
For regular updates, like and follow: