Type of job : Permanent
Department : Sales
Years of Exp : 0-3 years
No of positions : 5
compensation : 15k-25k per month.
Location : Bengaluru, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad/Vadodra,Hyderabad
Atreya Innovations is a startup focused on developing breakthrough technology to improve acceptance of Ayurveda as a science.
As a first step in this journey, we are bringing modern technology to the ancient Ayurvedic art of pulse diagnosis (Nadi pariskha) with Naadi Tarangini (NT). Based on 8 years of scientific research by Dr Aniruddha Joshi (PhD, IIT Bombay), Nadi Tarangini (NT) is a first of its kind Nadi Pariksha device to help Ayurvedic practitioners in their diagnosis.
We are looking for a passionate and committed person to develop and lead our sales team to help take this disruptive innovation to the market. This role offers the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in making a breakthrough technology in Ayurveda a success.
Job description :
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining to them the benefits of the product and giving demos.
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Participating in conferences/seminars to generate leads.
- Making outbound calls on leads.
- Creating a database of existing and new clients.
- Managing existing leads through regular follow ups and closing the same.
- Adhering to quality standards.
- Tracking customer feedback for continuous improvement and converting them into action plans.
- Tracking what is happening in the industry and competition.
Qualifications and Skill set :
- Preferably from B2B background with sales experience in Ayurveda/Medical company. Medical device sales experience is an advantage.
- Work experience across diverse regions/states in the country preferred.
- Good Network/connections in hospitals and pathology labs.
- Ability to understand customer problems and work out creative and intelligent solutions.
- Comfortable working with a lack of defined structure or process.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Local candidates (from the respective city) with knowledge of the local language preferred.